Effective Date: September 26, 2016
Information Collection and Use
- Information You Share: To use certain features of the Services, you may be required to provide information such as your name, email address, mailing address, zip code, telephone number, date of birth, gender, age verification and/or country of residence. You may optionally provide us with additional information (collectively “Personal Information”). In addition to using your contact information to create your account, we may use this information to send you information about our Services, respond to your requests and facilitate use of the Services. We may use your name, email address and other information you provide to notify you of new products, releases, service notifications, and to solicit your feedback and input. We may also use your Personal Information to send you marketing materials or newsletters and to improve the Services.
- Links: We may keep track of how you interact with links across our Services, including our email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. We do this to help improve our Services, for example to provide relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
- Cookies: Like many websites, we use “cookie” technology to collect additional website usage data and to improve our Services, but we do not require cookies for many parts of our Services. A cookie is a small data file that is transferred to your computer’s hard disk. Naritiv may use both session cookies and persistent cookies to better understand how you interact with our Services, to monitor aggregate usage by our users and web traffic routing on our Services, and to customize and improve our Services. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies. If you do not want cookies from Naritiv or other websites, you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. However, some Services may not function properly if you disable cookies.
- Log Data: Our servers automatically record information (“Log Data”) created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms, and cookie information. We receive Log Data when you interact with our Services, for example, when you visit our Site or use our Services or interact with our email notifications. Naritiv uses Log Data to provide our Services and to measure, customize, and improve them.
- Third-Parties: Naritiv uses a variety of third-party services to help provide our Services, such as to help us understand the use of our Services, such as Google Analytics. These third-parties may collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, such as cookies, your IP address, or device ID.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Your Consent: We may share or disclose your Personal Information at your direction or with your consent.
- Non-Private or Non-Personal Information: We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as the number of users who clicked on a particular link (even if only one did).
Our Policy Towards Children
Our Services are not directed to persons under 13. If you become aware that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we take steps to remove such information and terminate the child’s account unless we receive verifiable parental consent.
Your Privacy Choices
You may opt-out of receiving email communications and other marketing materials from us (or any third party email marketing service we may use) via link provided in each email.
We do not currently maintain any procedures for you to review the information that we collect about you.
We take commercially appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alternation, disclosure or destruction of data. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information on our Website with your password and login ID (your email address). This password is encrypted. We advise against sharing your password with anyone. We may encrypt certain sensitive information using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to ensure that your Personally Identifiable Information is safe as it is transmitted to us. However, no data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we employ commercially reasonable security measures to protect data and seek to partner with companies that do the same, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Website or via our Services, and are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
We restrict access to your Personal Information to Naritiv employees, contractors, agents and third party service providers who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve the Services. These individuals and entities are bound by confidentiality obligations. This policy reflects the practices of any third party service providers that collect information on our behalf.
Changes to this Policy
Notice to California Residents
Under California law, California residents who have provided personally identifiable information to a company may have the right to request a list of all third parties to whom that company had disclosed such information for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year, along with a list of the categories of personal information that had been so disclosed. If you are a California resident who would like information on how to exercise your rights concerning third party disclosures, you may send an email to us or contact us via postal mail at:
2100 Abbot Kinney Blvd. #F
Venice, CA 90291
Attn: California Privacy Rights Administrator
Third Party Sites
In some cases, you also may visit third party websites through links on our Services (“Linked Sites”) who may collect and use your personal information and other non-personal information. We encourage you to review the policies of any such third parties before disclosing your personal information, as we have no control over, and are not liable for, their privacy practices.
If you are outside the United States, by using the Services, you are consenting to having your Personal Information transferred to the United States.